Thursday, November 27, 2008

First Post!

So I'm hoping this turns out pretty good. I decided to just start another blog to go kind of hand in hand w/ my other one. Hopefully it will be pretty kick ass. Okay so to start. I figured I would start out w/ some videos from my youtube favorites. So I guess since most of my youtube favs are of music I will start w/ those. Mainly just some good live performances and just good music :) Enjoy.

Dear Mr President, live - Pink


Rise Above This, acoustic - Seether



Hurt, live - Christina Aguilera


All that I'm living for, acoustic - Evanescence



Autumn Effect, Live - 10 Years



Crashed, Live - Daughtry



Tied My Hands, Live/Acoustic - Seether



Family Portrait, Live - Pink



A Woman's Worth, Live - Alicia Keys


For more of my favorites check out my youtube page

Thanks!!
Keep Rocking ♫♪♫♪

No comments: